Tulisa Contostavlos is a British Singer with Greek Ancestry. She has very beautiful and gorgeous shaped body measurements. Tulisa’s hourglass shaped figure with large breasts and round hips is like made for bikini. Tulisa Contostavlos wears 32D bra size and her body weighs 123 pounds. No implants or other fake enhancements. Find Out, Singer Tulisa Contostavlos Body Measurements, Bra Size, Height, Weight, Shoe Size & more.
Tulisa Contostavlos Body Measurements
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Weight||55 Kg (123 lbs)|
|Breasts-Waist-Hips||36-24-35 inches (91-60-89 cm)|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Real or breast implants?||Natural|
Tulisa Contostavlos Biography
Tulisa Contostavlos is an English Singer, Writer and Actress. She was born on 13 July 1988 in Camden, London, England. She is the daughter of Steve Contostavlos and Anne Byrne. She has one brother named Neil Jones. Tulisa Contostavlos started her career in 2007 with TV show “Dubplate Drama” and she released her first album “The FEmale Boss” released in year 2012 and her first film “Big Fat Gypsy Gangster” released in year 2012.
In 2012 Tulisa won the first place in 100 Sexiest Women in the World list compiled anually by FHM men’s magazine. Of course she had to make a special photo shoot dedicated to this important title. She appeared there in several revealing clothes including dark blue lace bra.
Tulisa Contostavlos Personal Details
- Complete Name: Tula Paulinea Contostavlos
- Nicknames: TT, Tulisa
- Date of Birth: July 13, 1988
- Birthplace: Camden, London, England
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Tulisa Contostavlos Family Details
- Father: Steve Contostavlos
- Mother: Anne Byrne
- Siblings: Neil Jones (Brother)
- Spouse: Unmarried
- Children: None
Tulisa Contostavlos Career Highlights
- Debut Solo Album: The Female Boss (2012)
- First Film: Big Fat Gypsy Gangster (2011)
- First TV Show: Dubplate Drama (2007)
Tulisa Contostavlos Interesting Facts
- Tulisa refused to pose nude for the magazine Playboy.
- She used to be part of British hip-hop group N-Dubz (2000 to 2011).
- As a teenager, the singer even tried to kill herself twice due to depression.
- She was a member of the British hip hop group N-Dubz from 2000 to 2011. Tulisa is the only female voice in the three-member band.
- In 2012, Tulisa was voted as the sexiest woman in the world by FHM.
- She once turned down £250,000 to pose for Playboy.
We Shared About Singer Tulisa Contostavlos Body Measurements, Bra Size, Height, Weight, Shoe Size & more. Please do share this post with your friends.